menubar

Oct 16, 2022

Inktober Tangles 2022 Day 16 - Dinovel

 


"No More Sad Song"
- Clay Aiken -

This is the way that I state my independence 
That i'm no longer connected to your memory 
This is the day that I'm making my defection
gotta claim back the affection that you stole from me

I used to hear your music so loud
But its so low
You're just another face in the crowd
I'm letting you know.

No more sad songs
I'm letting you go now
Switched off switched on
I'm letting you know
you turned out the light
I'm gonna be alright when I... turn the radio on
No more sad songs

These are the words to descibe all your offences
You said love in the past tense and then you let it go 
Haven't you heard
Your are no longer respected
you are formally rejected from the one you hurt 

I used to have the longing to hear what was in your heart
But now it seems I'm over the fear of this falling apart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teman-teman boleh meninggalkan apapun disini. Sekedar say "hello", komentar, jejak dan lainnya. Terimakasih. (Tapi jangan anonim ya, ntar bingung mao berkunjung kemana)